Saturday, January 3, 2009

I love PBS!...

My sister, Betsy, gave me the Texas Rancho House PBS dvd reality series for Christmas - it was at the top of my wish list. I just finished a marathon session with my two younger daughters watching the ENTIRE series over a two day period (we tried to stretch it out longer... but couldn't wait to watch each episode!)... and we loved, loved, loved it!
I own the other dvds in the PBS "living history" series - Regency House, Manor House, Colonial House, Frontier House, and 1940s House. They're all spectacular. But they also ALL help me, at least momentarily, to stop wishing I was born in another time period and better appreciate all the blessing of living in 2008 (um... I absolutely LOVE indoor plumbing)... Thank you sister for a VERY loved Christmas gift! <3

No comments: